Systems architect with expertise in requirement gathering and analysis as well as architectural, component, and interface design and development for web-based applications in multiple domains. Skilled in tackling problems in unique ways to develop innovative solutions. Also, flexible Instructional Designer who’s driven to design and develop new training programs and modify existing curricula to meet the needs of participants.
• Experience developing digital content delivered in a learning management system (LMS). Experience developing educational programs using ADDIE & ASSURE design process.
• Assessed training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups and consultation with managers.
• Created curriculum and planned course content and methods of instruction. Also developed instructional software, multimedia visual aids, and study materials.
• Create ideas to improve the overall user experience while also providing necessary maintenance of existing assets and sites.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy to-use software.
• Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to find.
• Production and design – from conception, proposal creation and budgeting through project pre-production, installation
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.